"There are so many places I..." Spain Nightlife Tip by mazevedo

Spain Nightlife: 118 reviews and 115 photos

There are so many places I liked that its dificult to take one as the best. In Madri, you have to drink before the night (around 11 pm) and its hard to choose one bar (there are plenty of them). After that, I went to the 'Joy' (a very nice club). In Barcelona, you can go to the Olimpic Port and the Old Port. There are a lot of bars out there. But I think they are to much 'tourist thing'. I didnīt have time to watch something better. In Mallorca, you can go to the 'Made in Brazil' and drink some 'caipirinhas'. After that you can choose between the 'Pacha' and the 'Titoīs'. In Ibiza, its very hard to find something nice to do at night but you can try: Bora Bora beach (afternoon), Privilege (Monday night - Manumission party), Amnesia, Space, El Divino, Pacha, etc... (as I said, very hard!)

Dress Code: There are places and places. In the summer you donīt have to care to much with formality. But some friends had to go back to change in some cases. Choose one spot and ask someone wich clothe to wear.

Theme: Other