"1. Thou shalt go to the..." SD Zoo Tip by palomani
SD Zoo, San Diego: 8 reviews and 6 photos
Favorite thing: 1. Thou shalt go to the Zoo
2. Thou shalt go to Sea World
3. Thou shalt go to the Wild Animal Park (City of Escondido)
4. Thou shalt go to a beach, most likely La Jolla, Mission or Pacific Beach
5. Thou shalt visit the Hotel Del Coronado (City of Coronado)
6. Thou shalt go to Old Town and drink a giant margarita and eat freshly made tortillas.
7. Thou shalt at some point get out and hike, bike or rollerblade.
8. Thou shalt eat at a cheap Mexican taco shop ending in 'o's' (Roberto's, Humberto's, Aliberto's...)
9. Thou shalt have a drink at the Top of the Hyatt in the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego (Downtown Hyatt), preferably around sunset
10. Thou shalt (if child-free while visiting)eat, drink and make merry in the Gaslamp District
Fondest memory: What I miss most when I leave San Diego, besides the weather, is the ocean. Seeing other oceans makes me homesick for my little stretch of the Pacific. Seeing the sun rise over the ocean is completely disorienting. I get lost - literally - without the ocean. It's West to me. Yes, I know I can figure it out by where the sun is, but the ocean is my true compass.
The other thing that I miss when I'm away is the laid back atmosphere and the generally friendly diverse population here. And good cheap Mexican food.
Address: 2920 Zoo Drive
Phone: (619) 234-3153
More General in San Diego (1)
More Reviews (11)
palomani's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels