Restaurant Andreas Hofer: "Restaurant Andreas Hofer" Salzburg Restaurant Tip by randm1
Salzburg Restaurants: 228 reviews and 302 photos
This restaurant is somewhat hidden away in the Steingasse. It primarily caters to locals, so it's best if you have some knowledge of German before going in. It's very cozy, with wooden tables and candles. Service was also fast!
Favorite Dish: This restaurant has a small menu, but all of it is good and reasonably priced.
Directions: Steingasse 65, Salzburg (close to the end of Steingasse that's furthest from the Linzergasse)
othercontact: (+43)/0662/87 27 69 From outside
More Reviews (36)
- See All Climb the Gaisberg!
- See All The Festung Hohensalzburg
- See All Hiking on the Kapuzinerberg
- See All Don't waste your root beer on the...
- See All Flowers, souvenirs and fresh foods
- See All Watch out for...cows?
randm1's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels