"Institut St Sebastian" Institut St Sebastian Tip by randm1
Institut St Sebastian, Salzburg: 81 reviews and 6 photos
About 15Euros for a shared room with bath. About average for a hostel here.
Unique Qualities: Beautiful interior! Rooms available with or without private bathroom, kitchens on every floor, two TV rooms, and location on a very fashionable street ;) This is ordinarily an all-female dormitory but rents the extra rooms to hostellers of either sex.
Address: Linzer Gasse 41, Salzburg, Salzburg, A-5020, Austria
Directions: Linzergasse 41, attached to St. Sebastian's Church, whose cemetery contains the Wolf Dietrich mausoleum and Mozart's father's grave.
othercontact: Telephone: (662)87 13 86
Phone: +43 662 871386
More Hotels in Salzburg (1)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Climb the Gaisberg!
- See All The Festung Hohensalzburg
- See All Hiking on the Kapuzinerberg
- See All Try the Salzburger Nockerl!
- See All Don't waste your root beer on the...
- See All Flowers, souvenirs and fresh foods
randm1's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels