St. Peter's Stiftskeller: "St. Peter's Stiftskeller" St. Peter Stiftskeller Tip by randm1
St. Peter Stiftskeller, Salzburg: 12 reviews and 17 photos
It's the oldest restaurant in Europe, founded in 803. It's very charming, and travellers can still go in jeans :) It's also reasonably priced, for a nice restaurant.
Favorite Dish: Wiener Schnitzel- a battered and fried cut of veal served with parslied potatoes. Wiener Schnitzel is a traditional Austrian dish.
Address: Right in the old city, not far from Domplatz.
More Reviews (36)
- See All Climb the Gaisberg!
- See All The Festung Hohensalzburg
- See All Hiking on the Kapuzinerberg
- See All Don't waste your root beer on the...
- See All Flowers, souvenirs and fresh foods
- See All Watch out for...cows?
randm1's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels