"You have to see..." Iceland Favorite Tip by Irato

Iceland Favorites: 272 reviews and 298 photos

Favorite thing: You have to see a glacier, a geyser, a geothermal area, a volcano, a lava field, a waterfall, a cliff and a puffin. It depends on you which way suits you best. Just do it…

Fondest memory: It’s hard to deny that I’m fond on this country. And I’m not sure how to explain this. I’ve been interested in Iceland nature and history since years. But it wasn’t the dream of my life to visit this place. I had a chance to join an interesting expedition so I did it.
The first stay here changed my feelings. I was happy doing my research even though I was very tired, hungry or wet so often. I enjoyed all my trips around country, no matter if the weather was fine or not. I never lost my good mood here even though there were many reasons to lose it.
Second time I came here because there were so many things I had no chance to do or see first time. And this time I dreamt about it.
Since then I visited Iceland almost every year. There are no places I have to see. There are no things I have to do. I just found a place designed for me. The place that became part of me.

• Updated May 31, 2008

Comments

Irato Visits Here Frequently!

Irato

“I`m a dreamer”

Have you been to Iceland?