"The All Russian Exabition..." Monuments & Landmarks Tip by heplion
Monuments & Landmarks, Moscow: 42 reviews and 61 photos
The All Russian Exabition Center
The above picture is of a fountain that has 13 women around it, representing the 13 countries taht made up the former Soviet Union.
This is a great place to walk around and see Russian smiling. So often on the street, in the metro and about and about you don't see smiling Moscovites. The buildings here must have been grand in their heyday, but sadly, many of them are in need of repair and are now filled with junk shops. There is a section with rides that appear to be much safer than those in Gorky park and a rather cool ferris wheel that has an option of inside or outside seating.
Also a nice place for rollerblading
More Reviews (31)
- See All A ballet about an onion and a lemon
- See All Fantastic Georgian food, and a great...
- Is St.Patrick's day a Russian Custom??
- Starry Arbat, if you need to get rid of...
- ice skating in gorky park
- See All TRAFFIC on the ring
- See All Look in the English language newspapers
- See All Shopping for local crafts
- See All Some of you may have seen the...
- Truthfully, Moscow's greatest...
- Packing List
Been to Moscow?Share your travels with the world!
heplion's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels