"Peter the great statue" Peter the Great Statue Tip by heplion
Peter the Great Statue, Moscow: 8 reviews and 12 photos
Again, this is another 'you can't miss it' landmark. It is a new monument commisioned by the mayor of Moscow. After it was first built some people tried to blow it up. I am not sure exactly why, it is not a crown glory of artistic beauty, but it isn't THAT bad! You can see it from just about anywhere along the Moscow river. For a close up look go to Sculpture park.
More Reviews (34)
- See All The palace of friendship of people
- See All Fantastic Georgian food, and a great...
- Is St.Patrick's day a Russian Custom??
- Starry Arbat, if you need to get rid of...
- ice skating in gorky park
- See All TRAFFIC on the ring
- See All Look in the English language newspapers
- See All Shopping for local crafts
- See All Some of you may have seen the...
- Truthfully, Moscow's greatest...
- Packing List
Been to Moscow?Share your travels with the world!
heplion's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels