"Beaches & many hidden jewels" Top 5 Page for this destination Asturias Off The Beaten Path Tip by asturnut
Asturias Off The Beaten Path: 5 reviews and 6 photos
There are a lot of hidden jewels and secluded unspoiled beaches all over Asturias. You'll have to find those yourself, but here are a few of suggestions for some places to visit:
Remote beaches, such the one pictured here: 'Playa Xago' require some hiking to get to, but it's well worth it. This particular beach is quite large and sandy. Asturias has a lot of hidden beaches only locals know about, so you'll just have to ask!
More Reviews (38)
- See All Hiker's paradise
- See All Picos de Europa
- See All Traditional Asturian sidra "how-to"
- See All Horreos
- See All Gypsies at carnivals and market days
- See All Snow in winter...
- See All Take a flashlight
- Items you can only buy in Asturias
- See All Link to Hotels in Asturias
- See All Traditional Asturian Food
- Nightlife in Asturias- party all night!
- Map of the RENFE Cercanias train route...