"Dara Thai is my favorite..." Flagstaff Restaurant Tip by FROGandFLY

Flagstaff Restaurants: 73 reviews and 112 photos

Dara Thai is my favorite restraunt. It's a great place to go if you want a good, sit-down meal where they will really cater to you with elegance, but not all the fanciness that comes with a big-city, big-name restraunt. In other words, you can go there in a dress and tux, or you can go there in your NAU sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.
I love the atmosphere there. Everyone walks around with black shirts and white writing on them that say 'Got soy?' or 'Got tofu?' The manager is really nice and he likes to go up to tables to ask how everyone is doing. Prices there aren't that bad, but it can get pricey for parties that are really large. It's really like any other Thai restraunt that offers different degrees of hottness. I personally like things extremely hot, and they don't dissapoint me. Also, if you're vegetarian or vegan, they will go out of there way to change the recipe, from cooking it without butter to replacing all the meat with tofu.

Favorite Dish: My new favorite is the Pinneapple fried rice. Mmmmmm, nothing better on fried rice without egg but pinneapple.

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It's on Sanfrancisco street which is a one way street that goes north, so you can't get to it by turning onto the street from Route 66. If you're on Route 66, it is south of it. You can turn left onto
othercontact: I don't know any of that informa
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Updated Nov 14, 2002

“I likes what I does, and I does what I likes!”

Have you been to Flagstaff?