VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"No favorites.. never could get..." Canada Restaurant Tip by disneegrl4ev

Canada Restaurants: 115 reviews and 81 photos

No favorites.. never could get help finding a good thai restaurant and getting help with locations. Only thing that happened was I got worn out lol.We went to a restaurant on Hornby and Hastings called Mooses Down Under. Food was ok but nothing spectacular. However, the waitress was really nice. In Burnaby there was a place called Malones which does fusion food and they were really good with HUGE portions. Pretty live crowd

Favorite Dish: Malones makes their own pizzas in a brick oven. My favorite thing they had was a thai salad. Not spicy at all but very tasty. My daughter had chicken strips and the sauce they gave was like a honey mustard but had some horseradish in it and that was delicious. We went there twice and came out very stuffed.

Directions: Malones is in Madison Centre on Lougheed Hwy off of Willingdon by the Brentwood Mall
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Updated Aug 26, 2002

Comments

disneegrl4ev

“I`m just a dreamer I dream my life away”

Ranked Member