"There are many restaurants in..." Dominican Republic Restaurant Tip by mocca
Dominican Republic Restaurants: 78 reviews and 59 photos
There are many restaurants in Sosua, from local to european.
We mostly had dinner at Mamma Mia, a nice italian restaurant where they also serve good local dishes.
This is the tropics so everything goes a bit slow, waitng to be seated: slow, waiting to place your order: slow, waiting for the food: slow, waiting for your bill: slow, paying (yes even paying) slow. But then again you are in the tropics, so why hurry??? just sit enjoy a good meal
More Restaurants in Dominican Republic (1)
More Reviews (13)
- You get there flying or with a...
- See All When you are in Sosua and go...
- See All The prices for souvenirs on...
- There are a lot of places to...
- See All Go under water, and snorkle...
mocca's Related Pages
Have you been to Dominican Republic?Share Your Travels