"OREGANO'S PASTA..." Ottawa Restaurant Tip by kenHuocj
Ottawa Restaurants: 248 reviews and 367 photos
OREGANO'S PASTA MARKET
****Venue for VT Meeting Staurday May 11th at 2.00pm
***Rustic brick setting. Lunch and dinner pasta/pizza buffet. Open for lunch Monday to Saturday and dinner daily.
City: Ottawa-Byward Market
Credit Cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa
Type of Dining: Casual, Buffet
Open For: Lunch, Dinner
Liquor License: Yes
Dress Code: Casual
Sunday Brunch: Yes
Outdoor patio: Yes
Favorite Dish: Food Types: Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Pizza, Pasta, Veal, Steak, Chicken
Average Price per Person: $10-20
Address: Address: 74 George St.
othercontact: for map
More Reviews (44)
- See All National Gallery of Canada
- See All After the Federal Elections, a new Prime...
- See All JazzFest2015
- See All Decadent desserts
- See All Light Rapid Transport & Tunnel
- See All Rugby @ Twin Elms Park
- See All Airport & Bus Service
- See All well placed Hotel
- See All Almost a record Winter with another...
- See All Some have Lap tops others Camera Phones...
- See All The Canadian Canoe Museum
Been to Ottawa?Share your travels with the world!
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Have you been to Ottawa?Share Your Travels