"I got a direct flight to..." Airport - Connections and Airlines Tip by cjohnson46

I got a direct flight to Munich by Lufthansa Airlines. These people are great!!! I can not say enough about them. I spent a total ofover 26 HOURS on two planes and these fight attendants were the best! All the drinks that you want!(remember 'free drinks' on international flights and no age restrictions!) These people wait on you hand and foot. I got onto Expedia.com and got a package deal with the flight and hotel together. I paid $1040 for the package. Not bad for no connections and from California.
There were to ways to get around and that is the subways(U-bahn) and the buses. You can get anywhere by the subways, just make sure that you buy a subway pass!! I was there the whole time and didn't buy a pass, and then the last day, right before I was going to my hotel a man came up to a group in the back of the sub-car and asked everyone to see their pass. I freaked out and he came to me and said 'let me see you pass' in german then in english, so I acted stupid and said I didn't know I was suppose to have one. Then he started to write me out a ticket, and he asked if I had 60DM, lucky me, I did. He gave me the ticket. I don't know what I was suppose to do with the ticket? Maybe goto court? I don't know,it was in German! So next year i might have a warrent or something..lol Who knows....... Anyway it pays to buy a pass. Or just ride a horse!

Type: Train