"Gereja Kathedral." Top 5 Page for this destination Central Jakarta Tip by ukirsari
Central Jakarta, Jakarta: 40 reviews and 53 photos
In 2001, this church had 100th anniversary. A Gothician style made by grey stones and has double towers. In the chapel, you can see the wooden roof and chairs. Meanwhile the sunlight coming from the decorated glass on the windows. And the located just straight to the Mesjid Istiqlal (see about this mosque above). * see my travelogues about Waterlooplein.
Address: Near Monas, Lapangan Banteng and Mesjid Istiqlal
More Things to Do in Jakarta (35)
More Reviews (54)
- See All The dessert of Rijsttafel
- See All Hermes, God of Travel [and God for...
- See All Farewell for Baton_East
- See All Luxurious Cars, Exotic Cars ......
- See All Bowling Alley
- See All Maybe (yes b) Indonesian-English
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels