"* Taman Mini Indonesia Indah..." Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Off The Beaten Path Tip by ukirsari
Jakarta Off The Beaten Path: 54 reviews and 83 photos
* Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII). If you're only have a short time to visit Indonesia and landed at Jakarta, try to go to TMII --because this area showing you Indonesia in miniatures (but not like miniature buildings on Madurodam, Netherland :)). So you can feel pure 'little Indonesia' there! Added with Keong Mas IMAX theatre inside.
* Picture is about Nick (VTer NickIng) and I plus the green stick 'baton_east' after Nick visited Taman Mini Indonesia Indah :)
More Off The Beaten Path in Jakarta (8)
More Reviews (81)
- See All The dessert of Rijsttafel
- See All Dufan [Dunia Fantasi] and Taman Impian...
- See All Farewell for Baton_East
- See All Luxurious Cars, Exotic Cars ......
- See All Bowling Alley
- See All Maybe (yes b) Indonesian-English
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels