"360The Revolving Restaurant..." CN tower Revolving restaurant Tip by Chrystyna

CN tower Revolving restaurant, Toronto: 26 reviews and 47 photos

The Revolving Restaurant atop the CN Tower
Imagine drinking wine from the highest wine cellar in the world.

The 360 is one of Toronto's foremost restaurants. Having dined at a few of TO's top tables, the food perhaps wasn't the greatest, however, nothing can beat the view here on a clear evening.

The restaurant's decor is modern and chic, while maintaining that formal atmosphere. The service here is impeccable, non-intrusive yet very attentive. A problem I had? When I had sat down for my meal the ladies room was right by my table, by the end of my meal, I was at the other side. That's because this restaurant, perched at the top of the tallest free standing structure in the world, revolves.

One bonus: If you're dining at 360, you don't have to pay the entrance fee to the tower. (This is last I visited)

They do have prix fixe menus available however if you're going a la carte, the price is may be steep, even if you are making USD or GBP or any other currency stronger than our poor Loony. But if you're looking to pop the question, or just looking for something for that special occasion... 360 has never gone wrong.

Favorite Dish: Anything on their dessert menu

Rating: 0
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.toronto.com

• Written Aug 26, 2002

Comments

Chrystyna's Related Pages

Chrystyna

“Why stay at home? There`s a whole world to see!”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Toronto?