"Christmas in New York" Holiday Season Tip by seamandrew
Holiday Season, New York City: 19 reviews and 15 photos
Favorite thing: You absolutely must visit New York during Christmas. The city turns into a Winter wonderland and the spirit is just fascinating. With the exception of Christmas 2001, Christmas is always best in New York.
Fondest memory: My fondest memory of New York was spending Christmas Day with my family in New York. We all went to the Rockefeller Center and marveled at the Christmas tree. We walked around a city decorated with lights and cheer. It was one of the best Christmas's of my life.
More General in New York City (2)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Italian with the best gelato!!!
- See All Superb comfort in Mid-town
- See All Grand Central Terminal
- See All New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx
- See All Watch out for Traffic
- See All "The" Macy's New York
seamandrew's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels