"Exhibitions in the Nieuwe Kerk" Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Local Custom Tip by ATLC
Amsterdam Local Customs: 412 reviews and 406 photos
The Nieuwe Kerk (New Church) was built in the late 14th century. It is where the current Head of State (Queen Beatrix) was inaugurated. Not in use as church anymore but as museum and for expositions.
The most recent time was last year on February 2nd 2002 when crown prince Willem-Alexander married.
Location: Asterdam, Dam Square, next to the Palace.
Go to website to find which exhibitions are currently on.
More Reviews (122)
- See All A (half)daytrip from A'dam on New Year's...
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels