"Post Office / Telephone" Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Local Custom Tip by Weissdorn
Turkey Local Customs: 407 reviews and 378 photos
Only GSM (Non-North American cell phones) standard mobile celluar telephones function in Turkey. Otherwise, you can call in port from a phone both. You will need phone booth chips or chip cards, which can be purchased at the post office. The post offices are usually open from 8 a.m. through 6 p.m. You can only phone to the U.S. with public phones that are marked ?international?. There is at least one in every harbor. A regular phone call to the U.S. will cost around 5 dollars. If you want to be reached on board, there will be a functioning mobile phone with a German telephone number on board.
More Local Customs in Turkey (25)
More Reviews (53)
- See All Antalya
- No Suitcases, Please!
- See All Friendships
- See All Go Sailing!
- See All The Friendly Guys Standing Outside the...
- See All Wine Bars in Turkey
- See All Renting a Car in Southern Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- See All Inside the Yacht
- See All Negotiate the Price, Then Order a Meal!
- Spiraling down to the Turquoise Sea
- See All Their Motto is "Dance Your Pants Off"
Weissdorn's Related Pages
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels