"Language." Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Local Custom Tip by Weissdorn
Turkey Local Customs: 406 reviews and 378 photos
The official language is Turkish. Turkish belongs to the Ural-Altan language group, and is related to Finnish, Hungarian and Mongolian. In the more popular tourist areas, one can expect to find people who speak English, German or French.
More Local Customs in Turkey (25)
More Reviews (53)
- See All Antalya
- No Suitcases, Please!
- See All Friendships
- See All Go Sailing!
- See All The Friendly Guys Standing Outside the...
- See All Wine Bars in Turkey
- See All Renting a Car in Southern Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- See All Inside the Yacht
- See All Negotiate the Price, Then Order a Meal!
- Spiraling down to the Turquoise Sea
- See All Their Motto is "Dance Your Pants Off"
Weissdorn's Related Pages
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels