"Victoria?" History, culture and politics Tip by Deus_ultima
History, culture and politics, Quebec: 8 reviews and 8 photos
In Quebec, people DO NOT CELEBRATE VICTORIA DAY! And honestly, last time a royal came here..they we're so spooked, they never came back and probably never will.
Victoria day is then replaced by : Dollard-des-Ormeaux Day. A crook to some, hero to others! Adam Dollard, Sieur Des Ormeaux is told to have saved 'La Nouvelle-France'!!
More Local Customs in Quebec (13)
More Reviews (55)
- See All The Montmorency Falls
- See All Those unforgetable memories..
- See All A nice italian restaurant.
- Semi-Pro Hockey!
- See All A unique experience!!
- See All Just the 2 of us...
- See All It's for a friend...
- Packing List
- See All The Parc de la Jacques-Cartier...
- See All Planes, trains, automobiles,...
- About tax refunds in Quebec:...
- See All As much as we would like it,...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels