"Elvis is ALIVE!!!" Quebec Things to Do Tip by Deus_ultima
Quebec Things to Do: 561 reviews and 1,044 photos
Come and see the BEST ELVIS show in the world!
Wheter your a fan or not, this show is amazing!
First of all, the place:
Le Capitol de Quebec! This amazing theater right in Old Quebec is one of the most beautifull
I've ever seen! Then:
Martin Lapointe (Elvis) puts on a show like I've rarely seen! Before long you'll be on your feet wanting to dance! :)
From the 4th of june to september 28th 2003 THIS IS THE 9TH SEASON WITH OVER 900 000 PEOPLE IN QUEBEC SEEING THE SHOW (now he's in Japan and has been to the US)
Address: Le Capitole De Quebec (972 St-Jean)
Phone: 1 800 261-9903
More Things to Do in Quebec (16)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Rafting down the hills!
- See All Those unforgetable memories..
- See All A nice italian restaurant.
- Semi-Pro Hockey!
- See All A unique experience!!
- See All Just the 2 of us...
- See All It's for a friend...
- Packing List
- See All The Parc de la Jacques-Cartier...
- See All Planes, trains, automobiles,...
- About tax refunds in Quebec:...
- See All As much as we would like it,...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels