"For a cool night out!" Pub Saint-Alexandre Tip by Deus_ultima
Pub Saint-Alexandre, Quebec: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Pub St-Alexandre is an authentic english-style pub.
Even thougth they can't properly pour a Guiness (The irish reading this will understand) this is a great place to drink any of the 200 bottled beers in a great atmosphere. Sit at the bar, relax and I'm sure you'll have a great time chatting away with the staff (well..we did anyways) It's extremely clean for a bar tought..well to my standars, so you can bring the ladies in too with no shame. Ask the younger barman if he remember how to say cheers in Irish! ;)
Dress Code: Just come in any ways you like!!
Address: 1087 rue Saint-Jean
Directions: On St-Jean street a few steps from the McDonalds (and Ashton where you can eat a Double-Double between 2 drinks)
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (64)
- See All Rafting down the hills!
- See All The Montmorency Falls
- See All Those unforgetable memories..
- See All A nice italian restaurant.
- Semi-Pro Hockey!
- See All A unique experience!!
- See All It's for a friend...
- Packing List
- See All The Parc de la Jacques-Cartier...
- See All Planes, trains, automobiles,...
- About tax refunds in Quebec:...
- See All As much as we would like it,...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels