"L'ile D'orleans! Litteraly an..." Ile d'Orleans Tip by Deus_ultima
Ile d'Orleans, Quebec: 9 reviews and 12 photos
L'ile D'orleans! Litteraly an outdoor museum. This historical island, said to belonged to Poet Felix Leclerc his filled with centenial houses, historical churches, museums, vineyards, a small recording studio (yup!) and loads of some of the most beautifull and memorable scenery you'll see. to reach it, take the bridge in front of Montmorency falls.
More Reviews (63)
- See All Rafting down the hills!
- See All The Montmorency Falls
- See All Those unforgetable memories..
- See All A nice italian restaurant.
- Semi-Pro Hockey!
- See All A unique experience!!
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Quebec?Share Your Travels