Carlos & Pepe's: ""Mexican" fast food" Carlos & Pepe's Tip by Deus_ultima
Carlos & Pepe's, Montreal: 3 reviews and 2 photos
It's a 'mexican-style' (loosely used term) restaurant.
Lot's of noise, lot's of atmosphere, etc.
Also, being in the middle of downtown, a lot of people go there for happy hours.
Favorite Dish: Nachos
DON'T GET SCREWED!! When they say 2 for one on margarita's and stuff..they just bring it in a larger glass!!
Yelling like an animal can adjust the bill a bit...
Address: 1420 Peel St., Montreal
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Near Ave. du Mont Royal E.
More Reviews (58)
- See All The Montreal tower (FUNICULAIRE)
- See All If your interested in learning our...
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All Don't make yourself look like an idiot..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels