"On a more historical note..." Montreal Local Custom Tip by Deus_ultima
Montreal Local Customs: 198 reviews and 216 photos
On a more historical note, in french again (sorry!) I recommend Jacques Lacoursiere's: 'Histoire Populaire du Québec' Mr. Lacoursiere is very well know for the way he makes history a easy and interesting read. You can also buy the video tapes of the tv-series that has same title that were translated in english too.
More Local Customs in Montreal (15)
More Reviews (49)
- See All The Montreal tower (FUNICULAIRE)
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- See All This is NOT a recommendation:...
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All Don't make yourself look like an idiot..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels