"For the VERY romantic.." Old Montreal Tip by Deus_ultima
Old Montreal, Montreal: 16 reviews and 15 photos
It's sad to call this a tourist trap..but still. Last time i checked they charged 50$ canadian for the ride.. I find it's a bit expensive. You'll stroll around the old port with a few explanatory stops, yet they made a 'survey' and found a few drivers just babble on telling tourists a bunch of nonsense. (ie: bad dates, bad names, inventing events, etc..)
BUT if you feel a bit romantic, it might be nice
Fun Alternatives: It's still pleasant..
More Tourist Traps in Montreal (1)
More Reviews (63)
- See All The Montreal tower (FUNICULAIRE)
- See All If your interested in learning our...
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- See All This is NOT a recommendation:...
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels