"The Montreal Spectrum" Le Spectrum de Montréal - CLOSED Tip by Deus_ultima
Le Spectrum de Montréal - CLOSED, Montreal: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Spectrum is a very nice place to see a show. All places are good (when shows offer seats) and because of the proximity of the scene, it makes for great concert experiences. Locals such as Jean Leloup and Daniel Bélanger come here fairly often. I also saw Bela Fleck and a few others. This is my favorite concert venue. (Arrive early as the seats are not assigned, so people LITTERALY run into the place when doors open..they really look silly and there is a bit of pushing and shoving..but hey!
Address: 318 St-Catherine
Directions: On St-Catherine (east of Jeanne-Mance, in front of Musique Plus)
Phone: 514) 861-5851
More Reviews (51)
- See All If your interested in learning our...
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- See All This is NOT a recommendation:...
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All Don't make yourself look like an idiot..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels