"The Museum of Contemporary..." Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal Tip by Deus_ultima
Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal, Montreal: 10 reviews and 14 photos
The Museum of Contemporary Arts!
One of the most fun museums of Montreal!
I'M A MEMBER HERE! :)
It's a great place to discover up and comming artists from all over the world in all types of mediums! Also, like most museums in Montreal, it's very inexpensive! Artists come here and discuss with the public also, which is cool..
Address: Corner Jeanne-Mance and St-Catherine Ouest
Directions: Besides the Place des arts, in front of the Desjardins Complex
othercontact: 6$ Canadian for adults
Phone: +1 514-847-6226
More Reviews (51)
- See All If your interested in learning our...
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- See All This is NOT a recommendation:...
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All Don't make yourself look like an idiot..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels