Baton Rouge!!: "For a quiet, romantic evening out!" Bâton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar Tip by Deus_ultima
Bâton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar, Montreal: 4 reviews and 3 photos
What I like about this place is the atmosphere!
It's very cozy and the lights are very low.. Also instead of having open air tables all over the place, they have a lot of very private seats ( Des Banquettes!) which makes this place a great place to bring a loved one to have a nice relaxing diner and chit-chat.
Favorite Dish: This is a grill place where you can eat steaks,ribs,a bit of fish , etc..
I always eat ribs.
Address: 180 St-Catherine
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In front of place des arts
More Reviews (58)
- See All The Montreal tower (FUNICULAIRE)
- See All If your interested in learning our...
- See All Hockey like in the "Good Ol' days!"
- Escape with a Bégin..
- See All Don't make yourself look like an idiot..
- See All This is the Marché Bonsecour...
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels