"I have a million favorite..." Sacramento Restaurant Tip by politigal

Sacramento Restaurants: 75 reviews and 93 photos

I have a million favorite restaurants, one of which I just had lunch at, so I decided to add it to my list. Tower Cafe has wonderful 'world cuisine'. I had the jerk chicken, which is fairly authentic I thought, having had it in Belize. My hubby had fish and chips, but you get your choice of fish, which I think is really cool: salmon or traditional cod. Parker (my son) had bread which he tore to little shreads and scattered about the floor.
Wonderful patio and wide ranging cuisine. I like to go here with a group of people becasue no matter what their tastes, they will something to satiate them on the menu at Tower. Nice wine selectio, terrific beer selection. Go for lunch or dinner or brunch on the weekends.

Favorite Dish: I'd have to say the jerk chicken....SO GOOD!! But they also have an incredible Chinese chicken salad (now I don't know if this is authentic, being that I didn't have any salads that I can recall while in China lol!!)

Directions: Next to historic Tower Theater on Broadway and 15th., a great place to watch independent films. This makes for a wonderful date spot. Go have an early dinner at the Cafe, then go see a film, then walk
othercontact: http://www.towercafe.com/map/map
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 26, 2002

“if you wait for just the right time, it may never come”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Sacramento?