"NOKIA MOBILE PHONES COME FROM..." Finland Things to Do Tip by Herttuli
Finland Things to Do: 359 reviews and 405 photos
NOKIA MOBILE PHONES COME FROM FINLAND. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM NOKIA, IF YOU LIVE IN FINLAND.
Facts & Figures
- Research & development centers in 15 countries on 4 continents.
- Every third Nokia employee works in research & development.
- More than 60,000 employees worldwide.
- Locations in 50 countries.
- Head office located in Espoo, Finland.
- Mobile phones sold in 130 countries.
- Nokia's GSM technology has been sold to 100 operators worldwide.
- Nokia has delivered well over 50 GPRS networks to leading
operators in Europe, the US and Asia.
- By the end of year 2000 Nokia has been chosen as a 3G
supplier by a total of 13 operators in Asia, the US and Europe.
- Nokia sold 128.4 million mobile phones in 2000, and strengthened
its market leadership, leading to a total global market share of
approximately 32% for the full year 2000.
More Reviews (9)
Herttuli's Related Pages
Have you been to Finland?Share Your Travels