"Taxis: Most taxi companies..." Singapore Warnings Or Dangers Tip by leonik
Singapore Warnings and Dangers: 170 reviews and 90 photos
Taxis: Most taxi companies impose a 50% surchage on the metered fare from midnight till 6am and during peak period, traveling within the city's restricted zones, Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates, and when the taxi is hired from Changi Airport, Seletar Airport and Singapore Expo. Please confirm with the cab driver before starting your trip.
More Warnings and Dangers in Singapore (2)
More Reviews (26)
- See All Singapore back in the 70's...
- See All Take a local bus about Singapore
- Stay with the friendliest!
- See All Bukit Timah Nature Reserve...
- See All Biking/Cycling at Pulau Ubin -...
leonik's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels