"Singapore Airlines, without a doubt!" Singapore Transportation Tip by leonik
Singapore Transportation: 530 reviews and 475 photos
You can now take the train to the city from the airport (Terminal 2) in about 30 minutes!
To connect between the current two terminals (a third terminal is in the process of being built), you can use the skytrain shuttle service.
More Transportation in Singapore (2)
More Reviews (26)
- See All Singapore back in the 70's...
- Stay with the friendliest!
- See All Bukit Timah Nature Reserve...
- See All Shop till you drop! Another of...
- See All Biking/Cycling at Pulau Ubin -...
leonik's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels