"Gion Festival, July 17" Gion Matsuri Tip by j-san
Gion Matsuri, Kyoto: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Ancient floats make their way down Shijo street to the accompaniment of flutes, gongs and chants. The buzz of the crowd taking over the streets and enduring the opressive heat and humidity... No, it really is great!
Address: Shijo street
More Reviews (55)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels