"Wander down Nishiki-koji..." Nishiki Market Tip by j-san
Nishiki Market, Kyoto: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Wander down Nishiki-koji market street
400 meter long covered market street. You MUST try the soy-milk soft-serve, or a rice-flour bean cake, buy some green tea...
Directions: This is the next street running north of and parallel to Shijo street (Kyoto's main East/West shopping street). Just take any side-street running north from Shijo. You can't miss it!
Phone: +81 75-221-4003
More Reviews (55)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels