"Uno House. Grungy, a maze of..." Uno House Tip by j-san
Uno House, Kyoto: 30 reviews and 2 photos
This place is a real danger in a fire or earthquake. Grungy, a maze of old dormitories and small rooms. Next to the Imperial Palace and a walk away from the city center. If you are on a super-tight budget it is the cheapest place you will find. Not for the squeamish.
Unique Qualities: Unsupervised, come and go as you like, the cheapest in Kyoto.
Address: 108 Higahi Sawaragicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, 604-0906, Japan
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: 108 Shin-karasuma-marutamachi-sagaru,
Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-0905 Japan
othercontact: (075) 231 7763
More Reviews (64)
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels