home: "Find a friend and camp on their tatami!" Kyoto Hotel Tip by j-san
Kyoto Hotels: 167 reviews and 218 photos
The best place to stay is with friends. Make VT friends and crash on their floor! :)
Unique Qualities: My old place, sigh... it was a little house, with wooden interiors that shook in typhoons and earthquakes. It was so quiet and peaceful anytime of day or night, that was unless my neighbour was playing the koto (sooooo Japanese!) and the birds were singing. Ah the good old days in my little house.
More Reviews (64)
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels