"Do Not Wander Too Far!" Kenya Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Bwana_Brown
Kenya Warnings and Dangers: 116 reviews and 77 photos
Nairobi had the usual big-city problems but that was mostly at night in those days (the reason that its unofficial name was "Night Robbery"). Otherwise, use common sense! Unlike the electrified fences at Kruger to protect the patrons from the wildlife at night (see my South Africa page), this photo shows me with our youngest daughter at the edge of the camp - step over the line and you are on your own with the lions!
More Warnings and Dangers in Kenya (2)
More Reviews (24)
- See All Mombasa's old Fort Jesus
- See All Outdoor seating for Lunch!
- Stock up in the local stores
- See All Bring a good telephoto lens with you!
- See All Located in the Cool Highlands
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Have you been to Kenya?Share Your Travels