"Bar Isn't It?" Bar Isn't It? Tip by j-san
Bar Isn't It?, Kyoto: 1 reviews and 1 photos
I hate this place.
But, MANY foreigners (age group 21-31)love it. This is a point of contention between me and my friends. I find it sleazy, smoky and the staff really unfriendly.
Still, you can meet people for sure after a few drinks. It is essentially a pick-up bar. eeeuuggh :/
Dress Code: None. Just the usual casual stuff like jeans, mini skirts etc.
Directions: Just south of Sanjo street, off Kawaramachi street.
<a href=http://kansainow.com/barisntitkyoto.html> a map</a> This page says you get 2 free drinks! ha!! no, it's only 1. Map is correct though.
othercontact: Entry is usually around 1000Yen
More Reviews (63)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
- See All Old Kyoto disappearing
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels