"If you really want to see..." Geisha and Maiko Tip by j-san
Geisha and Maiko, Kyoto: 15 reviews and 28 photos
If you really want to see Geisha and don't have a friend to introduce you, your hotel MIGHT be able to organise something. Otherwise the annual dances, such as the Gion Odori, Miyako Odori etc. are a good way to go. Easy to book by your travel agent and inexpensive.
More Local Customs in Kyoto (3)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Fantastic Ryokan page
- See All Stunning views amid an old-style...
- See All Classic Japanese art postcards from all...
- See All ING - A foreigner bar that isn't foreign
- See All June rainy season, September typhoons
j-san's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels