La Dud Bar: "Life under the Mulberry Tree" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Nightlife Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Nightlife: 70 reviews and 110 photos
La Dud started with a few plastic tables under a huge mulberry tree. And they added some more tables. Then they said ?what the heck, it?s winter, let?s move inside!? So they did. And now they have a small bar/restaurant where you have to, but really have to taste the big and healthy ?Pui à la dud?. And don?t miss a portion of papanasi. You will see why (from EUR 5 upwards for a menu).
Dress Code: No such thing. Just leave the sandals out ;)
Address: 7 Sperantei
Directions: On a street to the back of the Intercontinental, take Carol I Ave from University Square and 5 minutes later, when it opens up in a roundabout, take Sperantei to the left.
Phone: tel.: (021)3124168
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (184)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All Great Buildings - Scoala Comunala
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels