"Walk or take the cable car. If..." Travel Pass Tip by Mirja

Travel Pass, San Francisco: 24 reviews and 17 photos


Walk or take the cable car. If you spend several days in SFO, you should get a Muniday-Passport. Three days will cost you $10.00 and seven days $15.00! With this passport you can use every public transportation in town. The cable cars are the most fun, though! If you decide to walk, be prepared to have sore legs and feet after a few hours.

Type: Other

Review Helpfulness: 1.5 out of 5 stars

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Aug 26, 2002
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse



“Always look on the bright side of life!”

Online Now


Top 10,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 7 5 8 6

Have you been to San Francisco?

  Share Your Travels