KENTO's: "KENTO's" Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Nightlife Tip by KevinMichael
Niigata Nightlife: 10 reviews and 17 photos
Kento's is a 50's/60's mostly American style music dance club. LIVE MUSIC!!! It's one of the few good places to go at night for some fun in Niigata. Here you can meet other foreigners from time to time and you'll actually see Japanese couples get up and dance together. It's a fun place although a bit pricey.
Dress Code: Whatever you want. But, if you're cool you'll dress a bit to the theme (50's & 60's).
Directions: Located in Furumachi.
Walk along Furumachi Mall moving away from Furumachidori. Go past what used to be known as Camino (a former movie theater) and cross the street. Look for Kento's signs on the le
othercontact: It's pricey so you and you're fr
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Niigata (8)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Delivery Pizza or to go
- See All Niigata Airport
- See All Good Hostel!! Green Village
- See All Nato - Not for me (but it might be for...
- See All Jogging along the Shinano Riverside
- See All for Ecologically Minded Soaps and...
- See All Niigata Catholic Church (Cathedral)
- See All Niigata Bijin (Beautiful women)
- Inexpensive New Hotel Near Downtown...
- A Beautiful Walk along Niigata's Coastal...
- 4 real Seasons a year. SO dress...
Been to Niigata?Share your travels with the world!
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Have you been to Niigata?Share Your Travels