"Travel the city via the bus" Public Bus Tip by Rice_Paper
Public Bus, Edmonton: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Edmonton's transit services is the cheapest way to get around the city. Currently, it cost $2.00 (adult) to ride around Edmonton for 90 minutes. It's cheaper if you stop at a local convenient store (a la Mac's, 7-11) to purchase a day pass (think it's about $4-6??) for unlimited rides. You can get info on routes and such at the transit info site.
More Transportation in Edmonton (1)
More Reviews (54)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Horticulture Enthusiast Rejoice
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Hanging out at Squires
- See All Go Trappers Go!
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels