"Miljana; is an example of the..." Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Off The Beaten Path Tip by croisbeauty
Zagreb Off The Beaten Path: 121 reviews and 235 photos
Miljana; is an example of the love and care given to the preservation of historical heritage. It was carefully renewed and enriched with a valuable inventory.
This picturesque castle was a country residence of the Ratkay counts.
Now it is a private property and your visit has to be announced.
The castle is situated about 10 kilometres far from the town of Krapina, which is north of Zagreb.
More Off The Beaten Path in Zagreb (27)
More Reviews (240)
- See All Park Zrinjevac XXL
- See All 06.02.16. Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All When Zagreb go crazy
- See All Old bike as a bilboard
- See All Rent a city bike
- See All Among top 5 restaurants in Croatia
- See All Gornji grad - Gradec - Gric
- See All Climate in Zagreb
- See All Youngsters like it alot
- See All The statue of August Senoa
- See All This is not a trap tip
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels