"1. Graceland, nuff said......" North America Things to Do Tip by gradytate
North America Things to Do: 162 reviews and 162 photos
1. Graceland, nuff said... Watch 'Mystery Train' by Jim Jarmush in the hotel in Memphis.
2. Corner Bistro, New York City (W 4th St and Hudson): best cheeseburger in the world barnone. They boast a fabulous jazz jukebox as well.
3. Smalls, New York City (W 10th St between W 4th and 7th Avenue): After the Bistro it's just a couple of blocks to Smalls. Jazz 'till the sun comes up. BYOB.
4. Utah and Colorado: snowboarding at its best.
5. Redwood National Park, California: the trees breath, heavy. Stop in Humboldt on your way there.
More Reviews (4)
gradytate's Related Pages
Have you been to North America?Share Your Travels