"The Wiener Heuriger - typical..." Heuriger Wieninger Tip by iavormar
Heuriger Wieninger, Vienna: 4 reviews and 4 photos
The Wiener Heuriger - typical Vienna wine restaurant with a warm buffet. Here the waiter brings only the drinks. If you to eat somethign you have to go to buy and bring it to your table alone. More about them and how the first became popular read on: http://www.vienna.cc/eheuriger.htm
Very cousy and authentic atmosphere. The picture is from Grinzing.
Favorite Dish: Wine of course :-))) and something to eat like Wiener Schnitzel :-))))
Address: Stammersdorfer Straße 78, 1210 Wien
Directions: Grinzing, Nussdorf, Stammersdorf (Stammersdofer Kellergasse) and other part of Vienna
othercontact: For Grinzig take tramway number
Phone: +43 1 2924106
More Reviews (39)
- See All Visit the Lainzer Zoo
- See All The Garden of Schloss...
- Biking, Roller Skating and Co. In Vienna
- See All Afterworx Party in Moulin Rouge
- See All The biggest shopping mal in Europe
- See All Schloss Schoenbrunn -...
- See All Try the austrian hostels.......
- Take a extra stomach with ;-)))
- Bier drinking in Austria - you...
- You could get addicted to...
- See All Visit Kunsthaus Wien (for a...
- See All Use the Wienerlinien to travel...
iavormar's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels