"Visit a Vienna cafe, drink a..." Combined Suggestions Tip by iavormar
Combined Suggestions, Vienna: 19 reviews and 18 photos
Visit a Vienna cafe, drink a coffee and try something sweet - like 'Strudel'. And you can choose for that one of the most beloved streets in Vienna - called Graben.
Graben is a pedestrian street in the heart of the Vienna with beautiful buildings and many cafes. A big variety of coffee-specialities and sweets are offered. You can also try the coffee shop of Hotel Sacher and the world famous Sacher-Torte.
Here you can learn more the Vienna coffee tradition: http://www.vienna.cc/ekaffeeh.htm
Favorite Dish: I always trink 'Melange' (coffee with milk and wipped cream) and eat Topfenstrudel.
Directions: In the 1st District of Vienna. Take a look at my traveloggues too for more cafes and restaurants.
More Reviews (39)
- See All Visit the Lainzer Zoo
- See All The Garden of Schloss...
- Biking, Roller Skating and Co. In Vienna
- See All Afterworx Party in Moulin Rouge
- See All The biggest shopping mal in Europe
- See All Schloss Schoenbrunn -...
- See All Try the austrian hostels.......
- Take a extra stomach with ;-)))
- Bier drinking in Austria - you...
- You could get addicted to...
- See All Visit Kunsthaus Wien (for a...
- See All Use the Wienerlinien to travel...
iavormar's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels